We all get by with a little help from our friends! Hydroxycitric Acid extract, the concentrate from Ginseng, and Panax Ginseng we get a blend that is all fired up and ready to go. Paired with a nutritious diet and exercise, the Slim Blend is the perfect sidekick to your health and wellness goals. That includes soy free, gluten free, dairy free and vegan diets, too.
See why over 500,000 people are drinking this coffee daily!
Thought your morning coffee couldn’t give you a boost of energy, deliver essential vitamins, AND support a healthy diet and metabolism? You were mistaken. VitaCup has created an inspired combination of premium coffee, Garcinia Cambogia and Panax Ginseng – all in one convenient single-serve pod. Lightning in a pod.
This smart combo of slim boosters and coffee helps to support your wellness goals and keep you on the right track while providing you delicious flavor of 100% Arabica beans. When people taste test the coffee, the most frequent response is “You can’t even taste the vitamins”. The pods come straight to your door with convenient delivery including subscriptions to make sure staying on a healthy diet plan is never a hassle.
Slim Blend’s sister flavors have SOLD OUT IN DAYS after their launches to existing customers and is Slim Blend is expected to, as well, but you can be at the top of the list to get our first batch of Slim Blend and make sure you receive a box!
The VitaCup production team is working overtime to produce more Slim Blend, but more boxes are ONLY guaranteed if you’re on our official waiting list, which you can get on BELOW.
**HURRY** You want to be the first to get this batch, get it before it runs out!
Guarantee Your Box Of Slim Blend by Clicking Here
SLIM BLEND CONTAINS:
- Garcinia Cambogia - Naturally derived from the rind, this exotic fruit extract works hand-in-hand with your fitness routine to give you a leg up on shaping up.
- Panax Ginseng - A widely adored herbal root cultivated in Asian regions, this rockstar antioxidant is also an adaptogen to be reckoned with.
- Essential Daily Vitamins - A carefully selected combination of daily vitamins that assist your body in creating more energy, supporting your metabolism, and feeling fantastic.
- B1 - Thiamin - supports metabolism and energy
- B5 - Dexpanthenol - Supports metabolism
- B6 - Pyridoxine - maintains a healthy metabolism, skin, nails and provides energy
- B9 - Folic Acid - Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails along with helping the body to produce energy
- B12 - Methylcobalamin - Maintains energy levels, boosts mood and supports function of nervous system / energy
This coffee usually sells for $25.00,
for a limited time you can try it today for only $17.50
THAT'S 30% OFF!
VitaCup has eight other flavors available RIGHT NOW! Each Keurig™ compatible “vitamin-coffee” pod is packed with ultra-premium coffee beans and infused with a powerhouse blend of essential vitamins to give you a potent, natural energy boost with a host of added health benefits. Seniors, in particular, have snapped up the coffee for its transformative effects including youthful feelings, new reserves of energy, and deeper focus with one expert reviewer saying it’s made her feel like she was a vibrant 30-year-old again!
Perhaps the most interesting note about the coffee is its taste. Made with some of the world’s best-tasting coffee beans, the vitamin-infused coffee doesn’t just taste as good as regular coffee – it tastes better!
So, Why Are People Calling This The “Unicorn Coffee?”
VitaCup is a superior tasting, vitamin-fortified coffee and tea pod that is 100% recyclable and American made. Through its coffee, the company aims to address the worrying fact that over 40% of Americans are vitamin deficient and therefore fighting premature signs of aging that they don’t have to be. A quick internet search gives a wealth of information regarding everyday health issues that can stem from vitamin deficiencies.
Due to extremely high demand (over 500,000 VitaCup pods were sold last month) and since it is a new launch for VitaCup Slim Blend in America – stock in several US states is extremely limited. To see if there are any VitaCup pods available in your state, click the map below.