Adaptogen Overnight Oats
Prep Time5 Mins
Total Time10 Mins
Kickstart your day with peace of mind packed into your breakfast! If you’re looking for new ways to destress in the morning, then you have to try this super easy Adaptogen Overnight Oats with our secret ingredient, Shroom Fuel.
Shroom Fuel Instant Sticks is a brand-new coffee alternative with many health benefits, including a boost in adaptogens from our signature Chaga and Lion’s Mane mushroom blend.
Adaptogens are a class of herbs and mushrooms that can help the body adapt to stress and improve overall well-being. They work by regulating the body's stress response and helping to reduce the negative effects of stress on the body.
Consuming adaptogens in the morning as part of a healthy breakfast can help set the tone for the rest of the day and provide a gentle boost to the body's natural stress-coping mechanisms.
- ½ Cup of Rolled or Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Packet of VitaCup’s Shroom Fuel
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Honey
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- In your favorite mason jar or glass dish, combine your dry ingredients of oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, and Shroom Fuel.
- Drizzle in the honey and pour in your almond milk.
- Stir to blend the dry and wet ingredients properly. Cover your dish and store it in the fridge overnight.
- Refresh your overnight oats the following day with a gentle stir, and enjoy!
@drinkvitacup Superfood breakfast 🍄✨ breakfast adaptogens for hormone healing! #adaptogens #adaptogensforstress #adaptogenstolowercortisol #adaptogenicherbs #adaptogenicmushrooms #adaptogenscience #hormonehealing #hormonesupport #howtohealhormonalacne #healthyoatsrecipes ♬ Fake ID X Walking On A Dream Carter Walsh Remix - CarterWalsh