BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY WITH NO-BAKE RAINBOW COLLAGEN SUGAR COOKIES
Today is National Sugar Cookie Day! We’re putting a twist on the classic sugar cookie to bring you no-bake Sugar Cookie Collagen Bites! Collagen + cookies + sprinkles = ultimate happiness.
Instead of indulging in heavy, high calorie sugar cookies, this is a healthier alternative that will more than satisfy your craving while adding a boost of collagen protein into your diet.
This recipe is quick, easy and super simple to make! Plus, it’s a no-bake recipe (who wants to turn their oven on in the summer anyways?!). All you need is four ingredients and a stomach ready for this epic yumminess. Let’s get going!
RAINBOW SUGAR COOKIE BITES (NO-BAKE)
Yields 18-20 bites (depending on the size you make them)
- 1 C. Almond Flour
- 1 C. VitaCup Vanilla Collagen Creamer
- ¼ tsp. Sea Salt (optional)
- ½ C. Melted Refined Coconut Oil
- 4 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Rainbow Sprinkles, Frosting, Coconut Flakes, or any other toppings you desire (optional)
- Prep a plate or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together your dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Add your wet ingredients to the bowl and mix with a spoon until it resembles a cookie dough consistency.
- Scoop together a spoon size serving of dough and press into a ball shape with your hand, then gently roll the dough ball between your hands to create a smooth shape. (Note: If your dough is falling apart and not sticking together, try adding more coconut oil ½ tablespoon at a time.)
- If you are adding toppings to your bites, place your toppings on a small plate and gently press your bites against the toppings.
- Then place your bites on your prepared plate and place them in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Now enjoy and satisfy your sweet tooth! Best to consume these within a week, so share with your friends and family, or keep them all to yourself. We won’t tell!
Recipe adapted from The Minimalist Baker.