DIY Healthy Mocktail Recipe with Slim Tea
Acai Berry Mocktail
Prep Time5 Mins
Total Time10 Mins
Taking a break from booze doesn’t mean you have to always reach for a soda or juice instead. With all that sugar intake, you are most likely swapping out one bad habit for another bad habit. Luckily, healthy mocktails are in for 2023, and we have a delicious, super easy recipe for you to make right in your kitchen.
Mocktails are simply cocktails without liquor. They use a variety of tasty ingredients to create a flavor fusion, providing a sophisticated beverage sans alcohol.
Our Acai Berry Mocktail packs a nutritious punch from the fresh strawberries and superfood-infused Slim Instant Tea Sticks. Our Slim Tea Instant packet adds a herbal flavor from the oolong tea and a sweet finish from the Acai Berry. The Acai Berry is a nutrient-dense superfruit is native to the Amazon and naturally serves as a powerful antioxidant and adaptogen.
Elevate your mocktails with VitaCup today!
- Handful of Strawberries
- 2 Teaspoons of Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 Packet of VitaCup’s Slim Tea Instant
- 8oz of Water
- In a regular shaker glass or water glass, throw in a handful of Strawberries and drizzle the Honey Simple Syrup on top.
- Muddle the Strawberries and Syrup until well blended. Pro-tip, use an electronic frother after a few minutes of muddling to get your mocktail mixture properly blended.
- Pour in your Slim Tea Instant Stick directly on top of the mixture, and then pour over your Water.
- Blend the mocktail until the Slim Tea Instant is fully dissolved.
- Grab your favorite cocktail glass with ice. Pour your Healthy Mocktail over the ice and enjoy!
@drinkvitacup Getting you through dry January 1 Mocktail at a time 🏼 #mocktailrecipe #mocktails #mocktailmonday #mocktailgirlie #mocktailrecipes #metabolismbooster #mocktailslover #dryjanuary #soberjanuary #soberdrinks #healthymocktail ♬ original sound - Kameron | Lawyer Influencer
Did you make this recipe?
Shop The Recipe
Slim Tea Instant Sticks