If you’ve ever made homemade coffee ice cream, you know why we get so excited about it. It’s like an ice cream latte—smooth, rich, creamy—but now you get some extra vitamins too!
Cool down on a hot summer day, or make this delicious recipe for the family and you all can feel a little less guilty about indulging in Ice Cream.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup half-and-half
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 VitaCup green Tea Pod brewed on strong
- Optional: Add 3 drops of green food coloring
- Blend tea and sugar.
- Allow liquid to cool.
- Stir in Half & Half and cream.
- Pour mixture into a freezer safe bowl.
- Freeze for two hours or until firm
- Medium bowl
- Plastic wrap
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Half and Half
- Green tea pod
So what do you think? Was it a hit or a miss? SHARE your thoughts in the comments (OR share your pictures of the final result with us on our social media pages at @DrinkVitaCup - We might share your photo on our page!)