If you are someone that follows the "keto diet," or even if you are someone who is carb sensitive, you are probably missing out on the classic Parisian breakfast favorite, the crêpe. For the full breakfast experience, try our new bagged Genius Blend coffee, which is already infused with a keto-favorite ingredient, MCT. We made our ketogenic coffee in a French press. Here is an excellent recipe combo for you keto lovers that is easy to prepare and is packed with nutrients to keep you powered up for the day.
For the Keto Crêpes
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp granulated Swerve sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Pinch salt
- Oil or butter for the pan
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender, combine cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, sweetener, almond milk, and salt. Puree until smooth and well blended.
- Set a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Add just enough oil or butter to the pan to lightly coat it. Once hot, add a few tbsp of batter to the pan and swirl or spread into a thin layer that reaches the edges.
- Cook until edges are cooked and can be loosened with a spatula. Loosen all the way around and then lift one edge gently and work a spatula underneath
- Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned. Remove and lay on prepared baking sheet, then continue with remaining batter. You can layer another piece of parchment on top of the first set of crepes as more come off the pan.
For the French Press
- Genius bagged coffee
- French press
- Hot Water
- Mixing Spon
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of Genius Blend bagged, ground coffee to the French press of your choice.
- Next, add hot water to the fill line.
- Mix well and let soak for 4 minutes.
- Push the plunger down and enjoy!
Conquer the day with this easy and keto-friendly breakfast with crêpes and our MCT-infused coffee. What are some of your favorite keto recipes?