Matcha is a tasty and healthy way to way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day while still not feeling too guilty about an indulgence or two. If you are like us and just can’t get enough of Matcha, try pairing these delicious muffins with our Green Tea, infused with Matcha, Moringa, and energizing essential Vitamins for a deliciously smooth Green Tea. These muffins will get you into the Saint Patrick’s Day spirit, and they're good for you too!
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 Tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Zest
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, matcha powder, salt, and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix almond milk, vanilla, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest together.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined
- Distribute the batter evenly into the muffin tins and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Brew some VitaCup Green Tea with Matcha and Morninga to pair with your muffins.
What do you think? Do these Matcha Lemon Muffins make you green with envy, or are you going to go with traditional Saint Patrick’s Day favorites? Do you love our Green Tea with another breakfast option? Let us know in the comments below.