VitaCup is here to power you through your day. Our breakfast blend is smooth roast that will pair perfectly with your favorite breakfast! We have some breakfast recipes we wanted to share so you can try your VitaCup with something new. Order the breakfast blend here: https://www.vitacup.com/products/gourmet-breakfast-blend
Breakfast Avocado Toast Recipe
- 4 slices thick whole grain bread (we like Trader Joe’s multigrain bread)
- 1 large ripe avocado
- salt to taste (or Trader Joe’s 21 Season Salute if you’re trying to watch your sodium)
- 1 lemon/lime
- olive oil for drizzling (get a good Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a great flavor)
- Toast the bread.
- Mash the avocado in a small bowl.
- Add the juice from half of the lime along with a sprinkle of salt, mix, and taste. Add more lime juice or salt as needed.
- Spread the avocado mixture evenly onto each piece of toast.
- Drizzle a light layer of olive oil
- Top with greens or veggies as available - some favorites include micro-greens, sprouts, cucumbers, bell peppers, baby spinach or sliced cherry tomatoes.
Now the customization part! We’ve wanted to give you options and these are our favorite toppings!For protein lovers - Protein Avocado Toast:
- Adding a fried egg or a poached egg will give you a creamy and filling slice of avocado toast.
For heat lovers - Spicy Avocado Toast:
- We like to put a sprinkle of Tajin or crushed red pepper flakes on our avocado for a nice kick.
For meat lovers - Bacon Avocado Toast:
- Add some crumbled bacon for a crunchy texture.
For bagel lovers - Everything Avocado Toast:
- Spread cream cheese on your toast before putting the avocado. Then finish with the everything bagel seasoning blend (ps there’s one at Trader Joe’s we really like). This gives you the same flavor as your favorite bagel with fewer carbs!
Our Breakfast Blend has been a top seller ever since it was released at the beginning of June and is a nice compliment to any meal.
Comment below what breakfast you like to have with your VitaCup!