As the final minutes of this year's Super Bowl tick down, tensions are high! Brew a cup of French Vanilla, and take 5 minutes to mix up this tasty treat. It's super easy to make, doesn't require a bowl, and will be a touchdown for sure!
No fancy ingredients required, just take a look in your cupboards!
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Brewed VitaCup French Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons Milk (we used soy milk)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar for sprinkling
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Add the oil, coffee, vanilla, and milk.
- Mix until combined
- Cook in the Microwave for 1 minute
- Sprinkle Powdered Sugar as desired
Get some big energy for the big game with coffee, vitamins, and a tasty treat! This simple to make recipe will score a touchdown with your guests.
Did you try this tasty treat? If you have tested this recipe, let us know in the comments below!