Coffee Martini Recipe Preparation
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Serves: One VitaCup coffee pod yields enough coffee for 4-5 servings. Recipe steps are good for one martini each.
- 1 1/2 oz brewed VitaCup coffee
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 oz kahula
- 3/4 oz half & half
- Brew VitaCup coffee, set aside to cool
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice
- Shake it, shake it, shake it (and shake the cocktail, too)
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with an espresso bean if desired
This should get you buzzing and excited to brew up some great New Year's Eve festivities. We're spending this end of year reflecting on all of our great recipes this year and planning for more delicious and energizing fun in 2018! What are your New Year's plans? What recipes would you like to see to help you start 2018 right? Tell us in the comments below!