We love ringing in the new year in style; and nothing makes you as festive and kiss-ready fresh as our New Year's Eve Creme de Menthe Coffee Martini.
This coffee martini recipe has a minty fresh flavor that reminds us of our candy canes; and the coffee helps give us an extra boost of energy to help us make it to the ball drop. This is another Buzz Worthy NYE martini, a fresh, flavorful take on the classic we shared last year.
- 5 oz brewed VitaCup coffee
- 1/2 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Kahlua Liquor
- White granulated sugar crystals
- Red granulated sugar crystals
- Whipped Cream
- Candy Cane
- Brew VitaCup and allow to cool.
- Combine the red and white granulated sugar in a shallow bowl or plate
- Rim a martini glass with the red and white granulated sugar
- Combine coffee, Peppermint Schnapps, Kahlua, and ice in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain the chilled liquor mix into the sugar-rimmed martini glass
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a candy cane
- Enjoy responsibly.
A perfect way to use up the candy canes before your resolution gets here. This tasty coffee drink will make sure your New Year gets off to a great start!